Why Study In Switzerland
Switzerland is more than chocolates, cheese and watches. Education, cutting-edge research and innovation are driving the country. Here are top reasons why Switzerland is the place to take your academic career to the next level.
Switzerland has always placed a high value on the delivery of good-quality education and boasts a great many higher education opportunities. It is one of the world’s leading investors in education. The study programs of practically all institutions are well defined and employ teachers who are extremely proficient at their jobs. Study programs available in Switzerland, not only provide education and training of an unmatched quality but also give you the opportunity to have wonderful life experiences.
There are so many reasons why you should choose Switzerland as your study destination.
- Switzerland has a high quality system of education that is relatively accessible to foreign students
- The student population of some universities, for example, consists of over 40% foreign students, and this trend is on the upswing
- You will meet and associate with people from all over the world, giving you a very global outlook and politically neutral understanding of life
- A Swiss Education Today is An International Career Tomorrow
- Bringing global opportunities to you
- Transform your ambitions into an exciting career
- Safe and modern with high living standards
- Easy access to road, rail networks and airports
- Multicultural society with four official languages.
APPLY TO STUDY IN SWITZERLAND THROUGH AGARWAL’S:
- Over 22 years of expertise in Overseas Education
- Individual and Group Counseling to students and parents
- Admissions and Applications to the top universities we represent
- We match you with the right institution with regard to your grades, location, budget, work experience, specialisation career goals
- Assistance with application, resume, bank draft, application fees, courier, deadlines fee waivers, transcripts, etc
- Assistance for statement of purpose, letter of recommendation
- Complete communication with universities, score reporting, offers, etc
- Overseas Education bank loan information
- Visa counseling
- Predeparture information.